Professionals working with adults

We have useful forms and information for professionals who work with adults and need to:

  • make a new referral
  • request a change to a current care package
  • refer to occupational therapy
  • report a safeguarding concern
  • request a deprivation of liberty safeguards (DOLS) authorisation
  • get support to care for adults

Learn more and find a form

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.