Notice of marriage or civil partnership

You must book an appointment to give notice of marriage or civil partnership. 

We provide pre-booked appointments only - we do not offer walk-in appointments at any of our offices.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.