Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Help and protection for children

Children's Trust

You can access children's social care and early help services through Northamptonshire Children's Trust.

Northamptonshire Children's Trust has information on:

  • reporting a concern about a child
  • reporting a concern about an adult working with a child
  • safeguarding advice and support for professionals
  • bullying advice
  • children in employment and entertainment
  • staying safe online
  • what happens if your child is referred for support

Learn about help and protection for children

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 21 December 2022