Northamptonshire Virtual Funding Fair 2021
Are you a community group who requires funding for a project, new activities and play equipment, building repairs or more?
This opportunity is for community groups across Northamptonshire to listen to presentations from local and national funders who can help contribute towards their community projects.
The Northamptonshire Virtual Funding Fair will take place from Tuesday 15 June to Thursday 17 June 2021 exclusively online between 10am and 4pm.
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Children in Need
- Northamptonshire Community Foundation
- Heritage Lottery
- Arts Council
- Tudor Trust
- Augean and Mick George Community Fund
- Central Coop and Co-op Group
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- Bernard Sunley and Orbit Housing
- Tesco Community Grants and SEMLEP Community Grants
- Garfield Weston
- Charity Bank (Social Investment Loans)
- Rural Support Services and Village Hall Advice
Places are limited and you must book to reserve your place by completing the online booking form to reserve a place on the presentations of your choice.
The event will be hosted via zoom and you must have Zoom to access the virtual fair.
Details on how to log in to the session will be emailed the day before the seminar please note if you have not booked you will not be given access to the seminars.
This year’s Virtual Funding Fair has been organised by Northamptonshire Development and Funding Workers Network.
For further information, please contact email [email protected].