Hunsbury Park Primary School
How to contact this service
Hunsbury Park Primary School is a mixed community school for 4-11 year-olds in West Northamptonshire. It has resourced provision (RP) on-site.
Hunsbury Park Primary School's resourced provision has five places for pupils with EHC Plans, and six places for pupils without EHC Plans (who already attend the school). It is for pupils whose primary needs are:
- Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
Five of the pupils using the resourced provision will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Hunsbury Park Primary School's resourced provision.
Hunsbury Park Primary School is part of the local authority's Schools’ Accessibility Strategy. This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
- Hunsbury Park Primary School - Accessibility Plan, 2022 (PDF 130KB)
- Hunsbury Park Primary School - SEND Policy, 2022 (PDF 186KB)
SENCo: Charlie Vickers ([email protected])
- Ofsted Grade: Good (14 November 2022)
- West Northamptonshire
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 4 years to 11 years
- Referral Route
- Education or School Referral
- Professional Referral
- Type of Service
- Schools and Education Providers
- Special Units and Resourced Provisions
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Assessment Needed
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Social, Emotional, or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 10 August 2023