UK Safer Internet Centre
How to contact this service
The Safer Internet Centre is a partnership between Childnet International, the Internet Watch Foundation, and the South West Grid for Learning (SWGfL). Established in 2011, the UK Safer Internet Centre helps to make the internet a great and safe place for everyone. Their services include:
- Professionals Online Safety Helpline - Support for professionals working with children.
- Hotline - Report online child sexual abuse images or videos.
- Report Harmful Content - Assistance for reporting harmful content online.
- Revenge Porn Helpline - Supporting adults who are experiencing intimate image abuse.
- Awareness Centre - Provides guides and resources to children and young people, parents and carers, schools, and the children’s workforce. It also coordinates Safer Internet Day across UK.
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Advice and Information Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023