Ehlers-Danlos Support UK
How to contact this service
Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS) are a group of 13 individual genetic conditions, all of which affect the body’s connective tissue. Ehlers-Danlos Support UK provides information, advice, and support to people living with EDS. They run regular events, produce literature to increase awareness, and work with the medical community to promote treatments and improve diagnosis.
- Ehlers-Danlos Support UK on Facebook
- Ehlers-Danlos Support UK on Instagram
- Ehlers-Danlos Support UK on Twitter
Ehlers-Danlos Support UK is a registered charity (no. 1157027).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Advice and Information Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Physical Disabilities
- Genetic Conditions
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023