Moor House School and College (Special)
How to contact this service
Moor House School and College is a non-maintained special school for 7-19 year-olds with language disorders.
Moor House School and College is a registered charity (no. 311871).
- Ofsted Grade: Outstanding (20 January 2023)
- Out of County School
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 7 years to 19 years
- Referral Route
- Professional Referral
- Type of Service
- Schools and Education Providers
- Special Schools
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN)
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 11 August 2023