Citizens Advice, Central and East Northamptonshire
Citizens Advice, Central and East Northamptonshire (CENCAB) offers information and advice on a wide range of issues to those living or working in Northampton and Wellingborough.
The service is free, confidential, independent, and impartial. Citizens Advice will not judge you, persuade you, or tell you what you should do. Its staff will listen, explain all the options available to you, and advise you on the course of action you decide to take.
- General advice and information
- Specialist advice on benefits, debt, and employment
- Specialist housing advice (funded by Legal Aid)
- Pensions guidance
- Services for people affected by cancer (funded by Macmillan)
- Pro bono solicitor services
- Volunteering opportunities
Citizens Advice, Central and East Northamptonshire operates a drop-in service during opening hours. This enables clients to drop-in to the service, obtain a queuing ticket, and to be seen by the next available adviser.
Citizens Advice, Central and East Northamptonshire is a registered charity (no. 1151555).
- West Northamptonshire
- Additional languages
- Translation and/or Interpreting Available on Request
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 16 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Advice and Information Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Follow this service
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 24 August 2023