Sensory Impairment Service (SIS), Vision Impairment - NNC and WNC
How to contact this service
Where a child has or may have a significant vision impairment, the Sensory Impairment Service (SIS) will assess their functional vision and identify the needs in relation to their vision impairment.
SIS can provide support directly to the pupil, to the pupil's family, and to their educational setting. It supports children and young people in both West and North Northants.
- Additional languages
- Translation and/or Interpreting Available on Request
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 19 years
- Referral Route
- GP or Healthcare Referral
- Self Referral
- Type of Service
- Local Government Department
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Early Years
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Sensory Impairments
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 07 July 2023