DWP - Intensive Personalised Employment Support
How to contact this service
Intensive Personalised Employment Support is one-to-one support and training to help you into work if you have a disability or health condition.
To apply you must:
- have a disability or health condition that affects the work you can do
- be unemployed
- be between school leaving age and State Pension age
- be a UK resident living in England or Wales
What You’ll Get
You’ll get a dedicated support worker to help you:
- identify what work you’re able to do
- match your skills to work that’s available
- get training to help you find work
- build a personal support network
- manage work around your specific disability or health condition
- support you during your first 6 months of work
You’ll usually get Intensive Personalised Employment Support for 15 months. You can get an additional 6 months of on-the-job support if you find employment.
How to Apply
Ask your work coach if you’re eligible. If you don’t have a work coach, go to your local Jobcentre Plus and ask to speak to a work coach about the Work and Health Programme.
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 16 years to 99 years
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- For people with
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Eligibility criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Provider category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 28 February 2024