Favell Day Services (FDS) Northants
FDS Northants offers day care support for adults with physical disabilities in particular neurological diseases, in a safe and secure environment. Groups meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at both:
- St Lukes Community Centre, Main Road Duston, Northampton NN5 6JB
- Blackthorn Community Centre, Longmead Court, Northampton NN3 8QD
The groups participate in a wide range of activities, take a look at their Facebook Page to see the activities including: quizzes, bingo, raffles, art and crafts, exercise, baking, talks and visits.
Call 07519 846972 to book a free taster day.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 100 years
- Referral Route
- Self Referral
- Type of Service
- Adulthood Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Physical Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023