West Northants Co-production Charter
How to contact this service
This co-production charter outlines the shared values that all partners have agreed to adhere to when working with children, young people and their families.
What is co-production?
Co-production means working with people who use services as equal partners to create a decision or service that works for them all.
Why co-produce and how do we know it makes a difference?
- Everyone feels equally valued and listened to.
- It leads to better services that improve people's lives
- It is a legal requirement for all agencies to co-produce with children, young people and families.
The charter outlines the five values that all parties will use to work together
We will make our communication clear, consistent, informative and timely.
We will be open and honest as we make decisions.
We will take responsibility, find solutions and regularly review to make sure we make a real difference.
We will listen to and empower people and treat them as equal partners.
We will work together and recognise that everyone has valuable contributions to make.
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- For people with
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
Some resources that can help
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 04 January 2024