How to contact this service
Working Families is the UK’s national charity for working parents and carers. Their mission is to remove the barriers that people with caring responsibilities face in the workplace.
Working Families offer free advice on employment rights and in-work benefits for parents and carers. They help families and employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Benefits and Tax Credits
- Changes to Your Employment Terms and Fire and Rehire
- Childcare Support
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Discrimination as a Parent/Carer
- Employment Rights
- Employment Tribunals
- Flexible Working and Working Hours
- Parents and carers of dependants with a disability
- Pregnancy and Maternity
- Redundancy, Restructuring and TUPE transfer
- Statutory Family Leave and Pay
- Time Off for Parents and Carers
- Toolkit for parents
The Working Families free telephone helpline (0300 012 0312) is open Monday to Friday, 11am-2pm. Alternatively, there is an online Advice Contact Form.
Working Families is a registered charity (no. 1099808).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Advice and Information Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Caring Responsibilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023