CP Teens UK
Founded by Ellie Simpson (a British teenager with cerebral palsy), CP Teens UK provides help, hope, inspiration, and friendship to young people with cerebral palsy and their families.
CP Teens UK aims to promote social inclusion among young people with physical disabilities who are socially excluded from society (or parts of society) as a result of their disability by:
- Providing connections and friendships for young people with a range of physical disabilities as part of a monitored and supportive community.
- Providing help, support, and advice for young people with physical disabilities, and their families.
- Providing workshops, forums, advocacy and general support.
- Providing recreational facilities and opportunities for young people with physical disabilities.
CP Teens UK is a registered charity (no. 1172105).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 13 years to 19 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Forums and Support Networks
- Eligibility Criteria
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Physical Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 07 August 2023