Daventry Area Community Transport (DACT)
How to contact this service
Daventry Area Community Transport (DACT) is a one-stop shop within the Daventry district for all your needs relating to transport and mobility. Their services include:
- Volunteer Car Scheme - A team of volunteer drivers who use their own vehicles to help anyone who has difficulty using public transport to get to their medical appointments.
- Dial-a-Ride - A free home-to-town bus service for people aged 65+.
- DACT Days Out - A selection of days out. Minibuses leave from either the Old Gasworks Car Park or the Daventry Bus Station.
- MiDAS Training - DACT provide training for the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme.
Daventry Area Community Transport (DACT) is a registered charity (no. 1170448).
- Queens Award for Voluntary Service
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Travel and Transport Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Physical Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 05 June 2023