Dreams Come True
How to contact this service
Dreams Come True enrich the lives of children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions across the country by making their dreams come true. Over the last 30 years they have fulfilled dreams for more than 6,000 children and young people as well as their friends, family and carers.
- UK residents aged 5-18 years-old
- Living in the highest areas of deprivation (Deciles 1-3 on the postcode checker)
- Living with a disability, serious illness, or life-limiting condition
- The child must not have received a dream/wish with another wish granting charity before
Please note: Dreams Come True only accept referrals from professionals known to the child (including medical, healthcare, educational, or social care professionals). They extend their age range (2-18 year olds) and deprivation criteria for children who need a dream as soon as possible. Please get in touch for more information on this.
Dreams Come True is a registered charity (no. 800248).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 5 years to 18 years
- Referral route
- Professional Referral
- For people with
- Medical Conditions
- Eligibility criteria
- Age Range - School
- Health Condition
- Age Range - Early Years
- Provider category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
Azets, Ashcombe Court, Woolsack Way
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 29 February 2024