Ronald Tree Nursery School
How to contact this service
Ronald Tree Nursery School is a mainstream local authority nursery school for 2-4 year-olds in Kettering.
- Ronald Tree Nursery School - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report and Accessibility Plan (Link)
Ronald Tree Nursery School has resourced provision for children with hearing impairments. It includes specially trained staff and acoustically treated rooms.
Ronald Tree Nursery School is part of the local authority's Schools’ Accessibility Strategy. This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
- Ofsted Grade: Good (23 November 2017)
- Contact provider for cost details
- Additional languages
- British Sign Language
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 24 months to 4 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Maintained Nursery Schools and Classes
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Early Years
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023