ASDiversity is a social and wellbeing group that aims to help people on the autistic spectrum (ASD) and/or ADHD. The meetings are for over-15s to socialise in safe and secure environment - to practice artwork, play games, take part in quizzes, or just chat. No diagnosis is needed to attend.
The group is held every second Monday of the month (11am-1pm) and every second Wednesday of the month (7-9pm).
- Join the ASDiversity Facebook Group
Please note: This group was formerly known as Venture Autism.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 15 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023