How to contact this service
United Response is a charity that support adults and young people with disabilities to live the life they choose. That includes people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism, and mental health support needs.
United Response can help with things like day-to-day living, finding a house or a job, education, and activities in your local community. Their East Midlands services are based in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
United Response produce useful resources, including:
- CookAbility - easy-to-follow cooking videos
- Easy News - accessible current affairs magazine
- Easy read documents
- Making Money Easier - accessible information about personal finances
- Resources for families and professionals
United Response is a registered charity (no. 265249).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 100 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Advice and Information Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 07 August 2023