How to contact this service
- Jog Northants - provides fun, friendly, supportive and inclusive jogging groups for everyone, whatever your ability. We believe running / jogging is more fun and easier to become part of your lifestyle when shared with others.
- Satellite Clubs - provides opportunities for 14-19 year olds to become active in local sessions aimed directly at that age group. They also provide funding for anyone looking to provide opportunities for 14-19 year olds to get active.
- Health Walks - are part of the national Walking for Health programme and have been developed to be accessible to people who have done little or no exercise before, or who need more support to stay active.
- Walking Sports - are on the increase and provide a perfect introduction to a more active lifestyle for adults who enjoy competitive team sports without the high impact or strenuous level of activity that standard versions of the same games require.
- A-Z of Sports - find out the latest information on sports, including National Governing Bodies of Sport information and related links.
- Cycling NorthantsCycling is a healthy, low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, from young children to older adults. It is also fun, cheap and good for the environment and there are lots of places to ride in Northants visit for more information.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 16 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023