Spectrum Gaming is an online community for autistic young people. It runs a Minecraft Server for autistic young people under the age of 18. Spectrum Gaming has three main intended outcomes:
- Building Friendships - The main provision is an online community, that anyone from across the UK can access.
- Increasing Self-Acceptance.
- Advocacy - A platform where young people can share their voices through content, talks and more.
Spectrum Gaming have set up a Discord server for parents of autistic children who are under the age of 13. This enables children to connect safely through their parents, in addition to being able to communicate easily and take part in the regular gaming events.
Spectrum Gaming is a registered charity (no. 1193763).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 100 years
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- For people with
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Eligibility criteria
- Age Range - School
- Provider category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 08 December 2022