Noise and nuisance

We can take action on noise coming from the following sources:

  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Car alarms
  • DIY
  • Industrial and commercial premises
  • Intruder alarms
  • Neighbours
  • Noise from construction sites

If your complaint is about shouting or arguing in the street or fireworks you will need to contact Northamptonshire Police.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.