Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Report anti-social behaviour in a council house

You can report anti-social behaviour committed by someone who is living in one of Northampton area's council houses directly to Northampton Partnership Homes who will investigate your concerns.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 30 September 2021