Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Pavement licence

To support hospitality businesses to operate safely, the Pavement Licence Act has introduced a streamlined route for businesses such as restaurants, pubs and cafes to secure permission to place furniture on the highway and make it easier for them to serve food and drink for consumption outside the premises. You can find information about pavement licences in your area.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 06 April 2022