Our online maps have been upgraded to provide you with an improved experience and enhanced search features.
To view planning applications, listed buildings, conservation areas, trees and more on our online mapping system, following the instructions below:
- click the ‘Interactive Mapping’ button below
- add the address or postcode into the ‘Search…’ box at the top of the page and press enter
- click on the correct address from the list
- click on ‘What would you like to do?’ and click on Map Features
- click on the category you are interested in eg ‘Planning’, ’Environmental’ etc (you can also expand this to choose individual constraints)
- click on the property to see planning history from 1974 onwards
A downloadable user guide can be found below
We make every effort to make sure that the information contained on our online mapping system is correct and up-to-date. However, the data does not constitute a legal record and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on any information in this system.
Statement of Purpose
The Ordnance Survey Mapping used on this site has been provided by us under License Agreement: 100022487, to fulfil our public function to publicise and share local information.
Contact Ordnance Survey Copyright to license Ordnance Survey mapping for your own use.
The maps on this site have been reproduced from Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office © Crown copyright and by using this service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of use and copyright information.
Any unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. Maps are for identification purposes only and must not be used for scaling or formal documentation. You must not copy or otherwise reproduce or download this data for any other purpose.
Last updated 19 December 2023