Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
All services
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Housing and care options

There are a number of housing options if you have had an eligibility assessment and need adult social services.

You can find information on:

  • assisted living
  • sheltered or extra care housing
  • the Shared Lives scheme for vulnerable people
  • care and retirement villages
  • housing options and specialist support for younger adults
  • residential and nursing care homes

Learn more about housing options

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 30 September 2021