Christmas and New Year Opening times

Information on our office opening times, bin collections, recycling centre opening hours and more can be found on our Christmas and New Year opening times page.

Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
All services
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Report a concern about an adult

If an adult is in immediate danger, or missing, you should contact the police directly and/or an ambulance by phoning 999.

You can also find our information on:

  • how to report a concern
  • when to get a person's consent
  • understanding when a person is at risk

Learn more or report a concern

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 12 July 2021