Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Report a repair

If you live in one of Northampton area's council houses you can report a repair via Northampton Partnership Homes who maintain these properties. If you rent with an alternative social housing provider, please use the below information to report your repair directly to them. Should you be unhappy with the repairs or service that you have received, please follow your housing associations complaints procedure.

Last updated 13 February 2024