Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Request a Council Tax refund

If your Council Tax account is in credit you can request a refund by BACS transfer into your bank account.

If you have another Council Tax account with us where there is an outstanding charge, we may use this credit to offset against this charge and let you know, rather than refund that credit.

In some instances we may have to obtain permission from all the people named on the council tax bills to issue a refund. We will contact you if we need further authority.

To request a refund in the Daventry area, you will need to contact us. Otherwise, please select your local area to apply.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Last updated 09 February 2024