RUSH 2The DEN
RUSH 2The DEN is a unique non-profit community centre run by a team of DBS-checked volunteers. It exists to support the development of children and young people (aged 0-21 years) and their families.
The centre offers children and young people opportunities to gain, increase, and develop their skills, knowledge, self-awareness, and confidence (enabling them to make positive and healthy life choices).
RUSH 2The DEN runs a programme of 'baby and tots' sessions throughout the day, and a programme of youth clubs in the evenings.
RUSH 2The DEN Tots & Adults (registered charity no. 1172562)
RUSH 2The DEN Tots & Adults sessions are run by DBS-checked volunteers on a drop-in basis. It's They take place weekdays between 9.15am and 2.45pm (Last entry 2pm). Admission is £2.50 per child, although discounts are available.
- Crafty Fingers
- Interactive Play
- Jolly Jingles
- Little Chefs
- Messy Play
- Play Babies
- Push Pull Play
- Sensory Play
- Soft Play
- Stay N Play
- Food donations available in mornings
- Swap Shop - First Saturday of the month (2-4pm)
- Dad's Stay N Play - First Saturday of the month (10am-12noon)
Click here for the Tots & Adults weekly activity schedule.
RUSH 2The DEN Youth Clubs (registered charity no. 1175976)
- AEGIS (for LGBGTQ+ aged 11-17 years) - Second Friday of the month (6.30-8.30pm)
- 5:7s Youth Club - Mondays (6-7pm)
- 8:10s Youth Club - Tuesdays (6.30-8pm)
- 11:14s Youth Club - Thursdays (7-9pm)
- IndepenDENce - 15:17s - Mondays (7-9pm)
SEND Specific Groups:
- Neons Group (for 0-5 year-olds with suspected SEN) - Wednesdays (1-2.30pm)
- Freedom Youth Club (for 5-10 year-olds with SEN) - Thursdays (4.30-6pm).
- Freedom Fliers Youth Club (for 11-17 year-olds with SEN) - First and third Friday of the month (6.30-8.30pm).
RUSH 2The DEN also runs one-off and seasonal events. Like RUSH 2The DEN's Facebook page to keep up-to-date with what's going on.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 21 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023