National Network of Parent Carer Forums (NNPCF) CIC
How to contact this service
The NNPCF membership is made up of Parent Carer Forums in local authorities.
It aims to ensure that good practice, knowledge, and shared expertise about parent participation continues to grow and strengthen. It also aims to develop a cohesive and coherent structure to sustain and develop the effectiveness of parent carer forums across England (both individually and as a collective voice).
NNPCF addresses the big issues, champions specific themes, and (with Local Parent Carer Forums) identifies common priorities. It ensures that information and experiences are shared so that service delivery can be influenced at a national level. Members of the National Network are also likely to represent the views of Local Parent Carer Forums on national strategic planning groups.
The aims of the NNPCF are:
- To ensure that good practice, knowledge and shared expertise about parent participation continues to grow and strengthen.
- To develop a cohesive and coherent structure to sustain and develop the effectiveness of parent carer forums across England.
- To strengthen the pan disability, parent-led model of local forums and boost our collective voice.
Your local parent carer forum is the Northants Parents' Forum Group (NPFG).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- For people with
- Caring Responsibilities
- Eligibility criteria
- Carer / Family / Parent / Relative
- Provider category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
124-128 City Road
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 29 February 2024