Mencap - South Northants Gateway Club
How to contact this service
Mencap's South Northants Gateway Club provides social and leisure opportunities for adults with a learning disability. Contact them directly for more information.
The Royal Mencap Society is a registered charity (no. 222377).
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023