Teach Outdoors provides a comprehensive selection of nature based solutions. They use outdoor environments to enhance the confidence, well-being, and academic accomplishments of children. They tailor the support they offer to the individual needs of the children and young people they work with.
They also offer training and supporting resources for parents/carers to utilise outdoor space to support the children in their care.
Some of the programs include:
- Nature connection activities
- Forest school sessions
- Therapeutic outdoor sessions
- Active outdoor curriculum learning
They can support children who are not thriving in mainstream education system. This might be those who cannot attend a school setting due to anxiety or those who lack confidence and need specific support to access the curriculum, such as dyslexic learners.
They mainly support children in the primary age phase but will consider children and young people if they feel they can offer them the support and help they need to thrive. They use agreed public sites.
Agored Forest School Practitioners
- fees vary depending on what is provided and location including any site fees.
- Northampton Area
- West Northamptonshire
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 4 years to 11 years
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- Self Referral
- For people with
- Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) - Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, etc
- Eligibility criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Early Years
- Open to Everyone
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 19 February 2024