Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd
How to contact this service
Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd works with individuals aged from 2.5 years to adulthood. It caters to anyone needing confidence coaching, including those with learning disabilities, social and emotional needs, low self-esteem, or emotionally-based school avoidance (EBSA).
Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd uses the arts to break down barriers, build confidence, and get children and adults back into education, training, and work. It believes everyone deserves equal access to high-quality tuition and coaching.
Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd uses a person-centred approach. It uses growth mindset tools and appreciative inquiry. Its mission is:
- to inspire all its students to find their own creative signatures through research-based tuition
- to nurture students - to build their confidence at all points of their journey (through coaching and mentoring)
Beccy Hurrell Voice & Arts Ltd offers programmes that are supported by up-to-date research and training. It celebrates every success (no matter the size) to ensure students find moments of joy in themselves and their journey.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Additional languages
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 30 months to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 12 May 2023