Public Health - West Northamptonshire
How to contact this service
Public Health in West Northamptonshire covers:
• The Health and Wellbeing BoardA formal committee that provides a strategic lead for the health, care, and wellbeing system in West Northamptonshire.
• Health ProtectionProtecting yourself and others from infectious diseases and environmental hazards, through infection prevention, control measures, and vaccination.
• The Healthy Schools ServiceWest Northamptonshire Council are committed to empowering schools to improve the health and wellbeing of pupils, staff, and the wider school community.
• Healthy WorkplacesInformation and support for employers on the aspects of creating healthy workplaces for staff.
• Keeping HealthyAdvice and support for a range of wellbeing issues including mental wellbeing, being active, and managing your weight.
• Preventing FallsThe consequences of falls can be significant, particularly for older people, but there are things you can do to help reduce the risk of falling.
• Support With Stopping Smoking, Drugs, and AlcoholSupport to help with problems including drugs, alcohol and smoking.
The Supporting Independence ServiceRequest an assessment to access help from the supporting independence team.
• Well NorthantsDo you have ideas that will make a difference to your community and those that live there? Apply for funding in the community vote.
- West Northamptonshire
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 100 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Local Government Department
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023