Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Damp and mould

Get advice on damp and mould. If you live in the Northampton area you may want to contact us directly for advice - but selecting Daventry or South Northamptonshire below may provide the guidance you're looking for.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of North Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 30 September 2021