Northampton Forward was formed in 2019, with the role of:
- co-ordinating and driving forward the regeneration and economic growth within Northampton
- establishing and delivering the strategic vision for Northampton Town Centre
The Northampton Forward Board is made up of key stakeholders across the town, including:
- West Northamptonshire Council
- South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP)
- The University of Northampton
- Northamptonshire Police Fire and Crime Commissioner
- Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce
- Royal and Derngate
- Northampton Town Centre Business Improvement District
- Members of Parliament for Northampton South and South Northamptonshire
- Private Sector and Community representatives
Project details and documents
Northampton Forward have the responsibility for the Future High Streets Fund and Towns Fund programme.
Terms of reference
Read the Northampton Forward Board terms of reference.
Register of interests
Northampton Forward Subgroups
To help support Northampton Forward in their objective to drive forward the regeneration and economic growth of Northampton, they are assisted by 2 subgroups.
Community Champions Subgroup
Created to help ensure development is carried out in a sympathetic manner and in the best possible way for the residents of Northampton.
Created to help ensure development is carried out in a manner that maximises opportunities for residents and visitors with regards to the town’s rich heritage.
Last updated 24 May 2023