Dwarf Sport Association UK
How to contact this service
The Dwarf Sports Association UK (DSAUK) aims to make regular sporting opportunity accessible and enjoyable to anyone and everyone of restricted growth in the United Kingdom, regardless of their race, colour, ethnic origin, gender, location, sporting ability or financial support.
- To promote and develop sport for persons of restricted growth and to enable them to enter and compete in sport on an equal footing.
- To promote recreational sport for the the benefit of any persons of restricted growth.
- To promote competitive sport for dwarf athletes both in the United Kingdom and Internationally.
- To provide opportunities for dwarf athletes to train for and compete in the World Dwarf Games, the Paralympic and the Olympic games.
DSAUK has nine regions covering the whole of the UK, offering different events each month for members in their area. It is important that all young people with dwarfism can feel that they can meet up regularly with other friends who have the same condition, rather than wait for the national events which are less frequent.
The Dwarf Sports Association UK is a registered charity (no. 1041961).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral route
- No Referral Needed
- For people with
- Physical Disabilities
- Eligibility criteria
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023