How to contact this service
Daventry Contact helps people who need furniture, beds, soft furnishings, and food parcels. The service covers Daventry and South-West Northamptonshire.
Daventry Contact serves clients experiencing poverty. They may:
- be on a low income
- be disabled
- be victims of domestic violence
- be unemployed
- be homeless
- have mental health needs
- have learning disabilities
Daventry Contact provides work-experience training programs for people with mental health needs.
Daventry Contact is a registered charity (no. 1002659).
- Contact provider for cost details
- West Northamptonshire
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 100 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Finance and Funding
- Eligibility Criteria
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Social, Emotional, or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
- Learning Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 24 August 2023