Together for Short Lives
How to contact this service
Together for Short Lives is dedicated to children’s palliative care. They directly support children and families through their helpline and online resources. Together for Short Lives support professionals, children’s palliative care services, and children’s hospices. They also raise awareness, advocate for change, and increase funding for children’s palliative care services.
- Together for Short Lives on Facebook
- Together for Short Lives on Instagram
- Together for Short Lives on Twitter
Together for Short Lives is a registered charity (no. 1144022).
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Forums and Support Networks
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Medical Conditions
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023