Northamptonshire Families Information Service (FIS) - NNC and WNC
How to contact this service
The Families Information Service (FIS) offers impartial information, advice and guidance to parents, carers and prospective parents; including information about:
- Childcare provision during term-time and school holidays
- The free entitlement to nursery education for two, three and four year olds
- Other services parents may need to support their children until their 20th birthday
The FIS has the 'Children and Families Service Finder,' which is an information portal that allows individuals, families, carers and professionals to easily and quickly identify groups, clubs and services that may be of interest to them. The Service Finder also lists all Ofsted-registered childcare providers in their area.
The Service Finder allows users to search by keyword or category, and allows the user to refine their searches by age range, town, type of service, or type of childcare provider.
- Additional languages
- Translation and/or Interpreting Available on Request
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Local Government Department
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 June 2023