Daventry Volunteer Centre
How to contact this service
The Daventry Volunteer Centre covers all aspects of volunteering, including:
- Recruiting volunteers for local charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Delivering direct services through projects to meet local needs.
- Offering capacity building support to local voluntary and community organisations.
- Working in partnership with the local authorities and other agencies in order to share resources and deliver better services.
- Hosting the Daventry Voluntary & Community Sector Forum, which brings together local organisations and agencies to network, share information, deliver training, and develop collaborative working.
Appointments can be made outside of opening times by prior arrangement. The Daventry Volunteer Centre is a registered charity (no. 802879).
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Adulthood Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023