Turn2us is a national charity that provides practical help to people who are struggling financially. Anyone can be one missed pay-cheque, illness, or bereavement away from a real financial crisis, which is why Turn2us helps people find the support they need to get back on track.
- Ill, injured, or Disabled - If you are ill, injured or have a disability, there may be benefits, grants or other financial support available to you.
- Carers - If you are a carer for someone who has an illness or disability, there may be benefits, grants or other financial support available to you.
- Benefits Calculator - Check which means-tested benefits you may be entitled to, including tax credits.
- Grants Search - Look for funds that might be able to give you a grant and/or other types of help.
- Turn2us Funds - Read about Turn2us direct grant funds, including the Elizabeth Finn Fund and Edinburgh Trust.
- Struggling with Energy and Water Bills - Find out what benefits, grants and other schemes may be available to you.
- Turn2us Helpline - Open Mondays to Fridays (9am-5pm).
- Information and Help - Read the Turn2us benefits and grants pages and find out what other support is available.
- Find a Local Adviser - If you need personal advice about your specific situation.
Turn2us is the operating name of Elizabeth Finn Care, which is a registered charity (no. 207812)
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 16 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Finance and Funding
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 11 September 2023