Emh Care & Support Ltd
How to contact this service
EMH Care and Support is a private care provider that offers domiciliary care in Northamptonshire.
Its sister company, EMH Homes is a housing association that offers shared ownership, rent to buy, and full home ownership.
- Wright's Court, Kettering (Homecare Service)
- St Crispin Village, Northampton (Homecare Service)
- Imperial Court, Rushden (Homecare Service)
EMH Care and Support is part of the local authorities’ Learning Disability Framework (Commissioning for a Good Life). For more information contact Brokerage Services (via your social worker) or visit Adult Social Services: Commissioning for a Good Life, Learning Disability Framework (NNC).
- See service description
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- Professional Referral
- Self Referral
- Type of Service
- Adulthood Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Social, Emotional, or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Impairments
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 27 June 2023