Pink Rooster is a local charity that provides live and pre-recorded music, assistive technology, and creative arts activities to individuals and groups living with mental and physical barriers. It mainly operates within residential care settings, daycare centres, hospitals, hospices, and private accommodation.
Registered charity No: 1161042.
- Contact provider for cost details
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Social, Emotional, or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 13 June 2023