Northants Phoenix Wheelchair Basketball Club
How to contact this service
The first training session is free then costs will depend on status so please ask for details.
- Facebook page Please let them know if you are going to a session and they will wait at the gate for you until 09.45. All players need to meet at the gate on Upton Lane because of site security. If you have your own basketball wheelchair bring it along. If you need a club chair please let them know by the Wednesday morning as they will have to get them out of storage which is currently not on site. There is a 'Whatsapp' group if you want to join provide your mobile number and name to Phoenix.
- The first session is free - speak to provider for subsequent charges
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 5 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Provider Category
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Physical Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 06 July 2023