Disability Bowls England
Disability Bowls England (DBE) is the coordinating body for bowlers of all ages and abilities with physical disabilities, sensory impairments, memory issues, or learning disabilities. There are local clubs available, please contact DBE for more details.
Disability Bowls England is a registered charity (no. 1162133).
- Contact provider for cost details
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 0 to 100 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Groups, Clubs, and Activities
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Everyone
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Targeted Services - Additional Support Needs
- Special Needs
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023