How to contact this service
Abbeyfield School is a mainstream secondary academy for 11-18 year-olds in Northampton. It's part of the Creative Education Trust.
Abbeyfield School is part of the local authority's Schools’ Accessibility Strategy. This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
SENCo: Jackie Wells ([email protected])
- Ofsted Grade: Good (15 October 2021)
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 11 years to 18 years
- Referral Route
- Education or School Referral
- Type of Service
- Schools and Education Providers
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - School
- Provider Category
- Universal Services - Suitable for Everyone
- Special Needs
- Suitable for Everyone
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 05 July 2023