How to contact this service
Canine Partners train assistance dogs to support and help adults with physical disabilities enjoy greater independence and a better quality-of-life. Their assistance dogs can also sometimes support people to access education and employment. Please see the website for more information about Canine Partners and their dogs.
Canine Partners is a registered charity (no. 803680).
- Canine Partners - Promotional Video (YouTube Video)
- Contact provider for cost details
- National Organisation
- Age range
- Suitable for ages from 18 years to 99 years
- Referral Route
- No Referral Needed
- Type of Service
- Independent Living Services
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Range - Adulthood
- Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND)
- Provider Category
- Specialist Services - For those who require longer-term support
- Special Needs
- Physical Disabilities
Publication on the Local Offer does not endorse a provider, so please take reasonable steps to ensure that any service found on the Local Offer is suitable for your family member. For more information please read our disclaimer.
Last updated 02 May 2023